Probably, each woman, starting from her teenage, is dreaming of a man being a perfect match for her. The girls are drawing the image of the dream husband: handsome, athletic, without harmful habits, kind, generous and wealthy… The list can be eternal.
When the time comes, we start searching for a date who is in possession of those features.
Talking about face-to-face acquaintances, you can quickly distinguish if your criteria are met or not. To recognize a perfect match is a challenge for each woman. Mostly, men are boasting of their virtues and hide the flaws. Sometimes it may even take years to reveal which kind of man is dating you. Is it the same with online acquaintances and web dates?
Some Myths about Online Acquaintances and Internet Dating:
- One may assume that those who get acquainted online are hiding something. Definitely, this opinion has a right to exist. Though, each man is not completely open and fair with a woman he has just met. And it has nothing to do with the online or offline acquaintance.
- On the dating website, you are not communicating with the man registered at a certain web-profile page. There is a freelancing student who is chatting with you. Unfair dating websites may have such a practice instead of checking the profiles of their users. In this case, the preliminary checking of the dating service is required. Spending some time to check the reliability of certain online date service is always worth it. Fewer disappointments in the future.
- It takes much more time to understand if a man matches you. In each particular case, revealing a true personality takes some time. Online, you can ask questions, and it won’t be like a job interview. The more information you get, the better you understand and feel if there is a common future for you with this man.
As we have already understood, there is no big difference if you meet a man in real or virtual life. Important is to be attentive and not too fall for cheater having nothing but his words.
Useful Tips and Tricks
Here are some additional hints for you:
- Check the online service or website you are using for acquaintances and dates.
- Feel free to ask personal questions; just beware of getting too personal and do not push too much.
- Google name and surname of your online date, sometimes you can find out something spicy.
- Do not set geographical boundaries, the man of your dream may live in the neighborhood or even in another country.
- About 30% of marriages have started with an online acquaintance. Isn’t it a sufficient proof?
No matter, online or offline, dreams come true if you go toward them. Stop hesitating, press “Log on”. Probably, he is already waiting for you.